Welcome to the homepage of BENEVOL 2013
The 12th edition of the BElgian-NEtherlands software eVOLution seminar (BENEVOL 2013) will take place in Mons, Belgium on the 16th and 17th of December.
The goal of BENEVOL is to bring together researchers from Belgium, The Netherlands and the neighboring countries that are working in the field of software evolution. BENEVOL offers an informal forum to meet and to discuss new ideas, important problems and obtained research results. Prospective speakers are invited to submit an extended abstract (max. 2 A4 pages) of a talk; based on these extended abstracts, the organization will construct a program.
Although BENEVOL is a free event, places are limited, so registration is mandatory. You can register via the dedicated form.
- Submission of extended abstracts: 15 October 2013.
- Registration deadline: 15 November 2013.
- BENEVOL Symposium: 16 and 17 December 2013.
We are proud to announce that BENEVOL will feature two keynotes:
- Bram Adams, Assistant Professor, Director of Lab on Maintenance, Construction and Intelligence. École Polytechnique de Montréal, Canada.
“The impact of release engineering on software evolution”
- Harald Gall, Professor, Director of Software Evolution and Architecture Lab, University of Zurich, Switzerland.
“Replication and Benchmarking: Challenges for Software Evolution Data Analysis”
Feel free to download and share the BENEVOL 2013 Call for Contributions flyer.