IEEE SCVT 2016
The 23rd IEEE Symposium on Communications and Vehicular Technology (IEEE SCVT) will be organized at the University of Mons on November 22nd, 2016.
More information on the conference web site http://www.ieeescvtbenelux.org
The Networking and Telecommunications Lab carries teaching and research activities. The teaching activities of the lab include courses on computer architecture, computer networking and security, object-oriented programming and simulation. The main research areas of the lab are in IP routing and networked embedded systems.
- Pr. Bruno Quoitin, Associate Prof. [ web page ]
- Dr. Alain Buys, Assistant Prof. [ web page ]
- David Hauweele, PhD student [ web page ]
- Jeremy Dubrulle, PhD Student [ web page ]
- Pascal Martin-Prevel, Intern
- Dr. Mathieu Michel (graduated September 2nd, 2016)
- Stefan Beauport
We have a renowned expertise in the design, analysis and modeling of the Internet Routing Architecture and its core protocol, the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP). The research contributions of the lab in that area include a public and open-source BGP simulator for large scale systems named C-BGP.
- Internet Routing Architecture
- Network Emulation
- Network Topology Generation
- Networked Embedded Systems, WPANs, Internet of Things
Prof. Bruno Quoitin
Institut d'Informatique (UMons)
Avenue du Champ de Mars, 6