View more of my presentations on SlideShare
Construction of a giant 3D fractal during the Printemps des Sciences 2007.
Do not hesitate to ask me more questions about my research.
I am a full professor at the Institut d'Informatique of the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Mons (UMons) in Belgium. I am director of the Software Engineering Lab, and I teach courses in Software Engineering, Software Modeling, Software Evolution, Declarative Programming.
See e-learning platform Moodle for the computer science courses
My main research interests are in formal foundations and automated tool support for software engineering, with a particular focus on the following themes:
- Software Evolution
- Software Quality Analysis and Improvement
- Software Transformation and Software Refactoring
- Model-Driven Software Engineering
- Formal Foundations:graph transformation, logic formalisms, ...
- Open Source Software Ecosystems
- My publications at the Depot Institutionnel of UMONS
- My publications at the DBLP Bibliography Server
- My publications at Microsoft Academic Search
- My publications at Google Scholar
- My publications at the ACM Guide and the ACM Digital Library
Prof. Tom Mens
Software Engineering Lab
Institute of Computing Science, Faculty of Sciences
University of Mons - UMons
Building "Pentagone", Room 2E12
Avenue du Champ de Mars, 6
7000 Mons, Belgique
Tel: +32 65 37 3453
Fax: +32 65 37 3459