I am a PhD student co-supervised by Véronique Bruyère from the Computer Science department at the University of Mons (UMONS) and by Guillermo A. Perez from the Computer Science department at the University of Antwerp (UAntwerpen). My PhD Thesis started in October 2020 and is funded by the F.R.S.-FNRS. My research interests include
- One-counter automata learning;
- Formal verification, using automata;
- Game theory
Title: Efficient Learning of Automata and Automata with One Counter.
Supervisor: Véronique Bruyère (UMONS). Grade: 19/20.
Implementation of an active learning algorithm for Visibly One-Counter Automata.
Supervisor: Guillermo A. Perez.
Peer-reviewed conference proceedings
- Learning Realtime One-Counter Automata: Véronique Bruyère, Guillermo A. Pérez, and Gaëtan Staquet, 28th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS), 16 (long version: 48) pages, 2022. [PDF] [arXiv (long version)]
- Optimization of Answer Set Programs for Consistent Query Answering by Means of First-Order Rewriting: Aziz Amezian El Khalfioui, Jonathan Joertz, Dorian Labeeuw, Gaëtan Staquet and Jef Wijsen, 29th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), 2020. [ACM Digital Library]
Introductory research internship
- Implementation of an active automata learning algorithm dedicated to realtime one-counter automata, and benchmarks based on randomly generated automata and on JSON documents.
- See our paper "Learning Realtime One-Counter Automata" for more information.
- Title: Efficient Learning of Automata and Automata with One Counter.
- Supervisor: Véronique Bruyère (UMONS).
- Implementation of an active automata learning algorithm dedicated to visibly one-counter automata.
- Original paper by Daniel Neider and Christof Löding, from 2010.
- Done during my internship at UAntwerpen, under the supervision of Guillermo A. Perez.
- Learning Realtime One-Counter Automata, Highlights of Logic, Games and Automata 2021, 17 September 2021, Online [slides].
- Learning Realtime One-Counter Automata, WG Verification Days (Journées du GT Vérif), 17 November 2021, Gif-sur-Yvette, France [slides].
- L'apprentissage d'automates et ses applications, Mois du doctorat (a month dedicated to popularization presentations of PhD theses), 10 March 2021, Online (UMons) [slides] [handout].
- Optimization of Answer Set Programs for Consistent Query Answering by Means of First-Order Rewriting, 29th ACM Internal Conference Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), 22 October 2020, Online [slides] [video].
- European joint conference On Theory And Practice of Software (ETAPS), Online.
- 32nd International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR), Online.
- Highlights of Logic, Games and Automata, Online.
- Twelfth International Symposium on Games, Automata, Logics, and Formal Verification (GandALF), Online.
- WG Verification Days (Journées du GT Vérification), Gif-sur-Yvette, France.
- Workshop - Theory and Algorithms in Graph and Stochastic Games, UMONS, Belgium.