I am a PhD student in the Computer Science department at the University of Mons (UMONS) in Belgium. I am co-supervised by Véronique Bruyère (UMONS) and Jean-François Raskin (Université libre de Bruxelles).
My research interests lie in the field of Game Theory. I'm currently working on techniques to solve parity games. I also study equilibria in non zero-sum multiplayer games. In addition, I am very interested in the field of machine learning.
- 2019: Workshop - Theory and Algorithms in Graph and Stochastic Games, co-organizer (University of Mons, Mons, Belgium).
- 2018: Highlights (Technical University, Berlin, Germany), MOVEP Summer School (ENS Paris-Saclay, Cachan, France), FoPSS Logic And Learning Summer School (University of Oxford, Oxford, UK).
- Subject: "Solving generalized parity games".
- Director: Véronique Bruyère.
- Subject: Design and implementation of a constraint programming model handling the network generation part of a radio configuration tool. The implementation was done using Java 8 and the Choco Solver constraint programming library.